Friday 21 August 2009

GIFT WRAPPED RETRO!

Well, I will be doing 2 posts today, covering todays and yesterdays outfits! Yesterdays was a little on the adventurous side with this huge bow around my neck but why not hey! ;)

I'm such a fan of tight vintage polo necks to help hide my double chin-age, but do like to jazz them up, so I teamed this Marks & Spencer's vintage classic with a retro print, H&M neck scarf which I got in the sale for a bargainous £2! I really do wish I could find more of the fine ribbed polo necks but I even struggle to find them on ebay...

Anywho, The skirt was from a car boot sale in Middleton for £4 and its by a brand called Diva (and cost a fair bit new apparently). The leggings are of course Pretty Disturbia (dip dye leggings for £22.99) under my brown, fantastic, plastic over the knee, cheapy boots which I need another pair of!!!
You just can't beat over the knee boots... comfort, warmth and kinkiness rolled into one. A must have for AW.

No comments:

Post a Comment