Thursday 27 August 2009

KITSCH CLEANER!

Good Afternoon! I'm feeling much better today, recovering nicely in time for the bank holiday weekend!

With regards to Yesterday's outfit, I thought I looked stylish in my kitsch 70s outfits but with todays fresh view, I fear I may look a lot like a red nosed cleaner and not quite Margo in "The Good Life" as planned!...

The outfit consists of a knitted H&M polo neck with a 70's vintage crinoline mini dress ( £15 from that fantastic Rags to Bitches again!) teamed with my classic dark denim, Miss sixty flares which cost me a pretty penny considering how little I wear them! I'm not a fan of denim as such and rarely wear it to be honest!
The outfit is accessorized with a retro belt from Primark (£2) and my well loved italian leather tan cowboy boots which you can just see peeping out. On that note, have a lovely evening and a happy weekend eve, I'm off to powder my red nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment