Tuesday 18 August 2009

DAILY OUTFITS by Leesa Bertram

Let me introduce myself, I am Leesa Bertram. Fashion designer, stylist and brand manager for Pretty Disturbia and MD of Etra Design House. I work around the clock but love every last minute of it!! I don't have kids and don't want them anytime soon, I hate eggs and love ballet. So you know the basics....and another thing. Well, It may be a tad-lot geeky but I record my outfits daily!
My (extremely patient) husband takes a photo of me every morning in the entrance of our fabulous Manchester apartment and has done now for over 3 years... you can imagine the stock of dodgy and entertaining images I own....
I intend, (with my new fancy pants blog) to update my outfits daily for an insight to my personal style. Which consists of designer one off pieces, to car boot sale bargains, high street finds, ebay goodies and of course, the Pretty Disturbia collection for how its worn by a typical non model normo, like moi.
I'd love to hear your views and opinions on the collection, my style and (my general ramblings which I will apologise in advance for) Have a fab morning all!! It was a pleasure to meet you xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking good lady! I love how you've set this all out and the daily outfit idea is ace :D Looking forward to seeing more!

    x

    ReplyDelete