Wednesday 5 November 2014

V Is For Vintage!




Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening peeps! Whenever you have decided to read this, hello :) Okay, so for those of you who read my style support blog will know that this tunic ( while perfectly nice) ... isn't really my usual style, but honestly, I'm just happy to find anything that fits and is actually comfortable ( remember guys, I AM dressing for two!). Matched with my tunic are my lovely vintage leggings and my Primark animal print flats :) I usually go quite rockability, but this is sort of girly for my taste :P  I think my favourite part of the outfit HAS to be my vintage leggings, who doesn't love a bit of vintage :) If you guys are after a bit of vintage this season, we have so many wonderful pieces on sale at PD ASOS Marketplace! Check it out here: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:condition=12109. Happy Vintage Shopping peeps! Kisses from Leesa! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment