Wednesday 19 November 2014

Floral Appreciation Moment!


Hey there peeps :) Isn't it such a lovely day? I have a task for you guys today, forget any worries, ignore any trouble, and just be happy for one reason: because you can :) Are you up for seeing my ootd? Today I had a lovely family dinner in the eve, which meant a LOT of stunningly delicious Hungarian food ( nom!). The meal was prepared by my very talented and lovely mother :) My ensemble of the evening consisted of: A New Look floral dress, teamed with leggings, my much loved White Deichman loafers and * drum roll* my Diesel Jacket! Accessories consisted of a large Swarovski Crystal Brooch and a vintage 50's necklace ( which was a present)! A girl can never go wrong with two things: Crystal and Floral ;) Are you guys going through a floral addiction too? No worries my lovelies! Check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace and grab a floral piece: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+floral&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment