Thursday 13 November 2014

Back To Black!




Hey Peeps :) I missed you all :) Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and explain myself, because I'm sure a lot of you are thinking that what I'm wearing today does NOT look like my usual style ... and you're right, I never usually dress in all black, it's a tad boring for me, well , except for my vintage head scarf that I believe is THE statement piece of the outfit! I wore my tux jacket once again but this time I mixed things up with a bodycon grey vest and a sheer black slouchy tunic. Hmm, maybe tomorrow will be more colourful for me :P Don't get me wrong peeps, I love the colour black, it's simple, elegant and slimming, but I need a splash of colour too! If you guys are interested in shopping for a lovely black garment today, check out PD ASOS Markatplace, you will find something :) Here's the link my lovelies: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=Pretty%2BDisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:colour=3166. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment