Thursday 27 November 2014

Oh So Oasis!


Hello there peeps! Happy morning/ afternoon/ evening :) I've decided that I'm going to share a cute quote I heard today, it goes: I could give up shopping, but hey, I'm not a quitter :P So anytime you guys are shopping and see something you ADORE but then have the thought "Do I need this?", repeat "I'm no quitter darn it" :P Todays outfit is very season appropriate! It seems that the closer we get to december, the more freezing it gets :/ I'm pictured here wearing: A Slouchy Oasis Jumper, bought at a car boot sale, vintage leggings, a 60's Cardigan, Animal Print pumps and my Tuxedo Jacket to smarten up the look :) A relaxed but smart approach to the day :) And for those of you who's wardrobe is NOT filled with knitwear yet.. WHAT and WHY NOT! Get yourselves shopping! We have some fab little knit pieces at PD ASOS Marketplace if I do say so myself ;) Check them out here: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=cardigans%3Bjumpers. Happy Shopping ;) Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment