Friday 7 November 2014

Call Me Lois Lane!


Good morning my lovely peeps! Can you tell I'm in a good mood? Well you know I'm always writing about being pregnant? Well guess what comes when you're pregnant ... a Baby Shower! It was so much fun, having a lot of my favourite people there, and if any of them happen to read this blog, thank- you for being there, I adore you guys and had an unforgettable day :) My outfit for the baby shower consisted of this little handmade superman outfit :) Is it a bird, is it a plane? No its ... me :P The skirt was actually made from a curtain and then customised the black knitted top and a bandana to match! I hope this has made you guys realise what I realised ... you really can make anything out of literally anything just as long as you put your mind to it! If you guys are looking to buy anything purely handmade, you need to check out PD ASOS Marketplace! We live by making things by hand there and simply love it! Check it out: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+handmade&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment