Sunday 9 November 2014

Birthday in Purple!


Hey peeps! It's that time of the day we can talk about clothes and general fabulousness! I can't tell you how glad I was that I found this purple satin dress at a car boot sale * applause for car boot sales everywhere*. I found it just in time so that I could wear it out for my lovely friends birthday! It was actually a size 18, but I took it in at the sides so that it fit me perfectly! I accessorised this dress with my favourite extreme largeness necklace, a bag from River Island and my designer Prada Gold shoes (Tut tut, I shouldn't wear heels when pregnant, due to leg pain!), and finally I punked it up with a purple bandana :) I love how I felt in this outfit :) Fashion is good for the soul! If you guys feel like going purple today, check out the following link at PD ASOS Marketplace :) You will love it! https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6296&f:gender=1. Find a reason to wear purple today guys, I dare you :) Kisses from Leesa! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment