Sunday 23 November 2014

Beauty And The Bow!


Hey Peeps! My goodness ... I'm getting so big! This baby needs to make an appearance soon, I'm literally running out of clothes to wear, and for someone who never wears the same outfit twice, it's getting bad :/ I had to go on a charity shop/ car boot sale raid for some new stuff, and boy did I find some goodies :) AND THEY FIT! So much happiness! My LBD is a great vintage find, and I teamed it with vintage striped leggings and pearls....and a statement bow in my hair of-course :) Are you guys craving some statement head pieces too? I can help ;) Check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace, we have some absolutely FAB stuff in! https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=headpieces%3Bheadbands%3Bhair-piece. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment