Tuesday 25 November 2014

Rockin The Red Look!


Well hello there my lovely PD peeps :) Can you guess what colour I'm channelling today? Yup, red :) I just love red! In my mind, it's a colour that can represent so many things: love, hate, passion, jealousy, intensity etc. I'm sure I've made this point before so I'll just wrap it up with one final message: I love red! Todays outfit was styled around this great slouchy red top ( vintage fashion!), teamed with maternity jeans ( oh my goodness, so much comfy!), and animal print plimsols :) I had a curly hair day and popped on the usual vintage head bow! Now, I'm going to encourage you all to go out today and buy a fab red piece :) And you can start by checking out PD ASOS Marketplace! It has items to satisfy all your shopping needs :) https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6287. Kisses from the red mad Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment