Monday 7 March 2011

HOT PINK DRIPS WITH ROYAL BLUE VINTAGE FLORALS!

Howdy peeps! I hope you had a mighty fine weekend and week for that matter? Its been over a week since my last post due to having a much deserved, week off in Centre Parcs and going to a hen do in Nottingham! I'm actually, quite mighty proud of myself after completing the GO APE assault course this weekend, which I must admit I've been dreading for Months! ...Despite the dread and my fear of heights, I did it all without falling from a tree! ;) WHOOOOooo!
Anywho, this lil outfit is quite bright and summery, using 2 key colours for SS11- hot pink and royal blue, which are a big part of the Pretty Disturbia spring collection. My dress is from Pretty Disturbia for £34.99 which has a side seam doll face print and drips at the hem. I teamed it with some blue shiny leggings from New Look and this gorgeous vintage jacket from Rags to Bitches, Manchester. ( which has sadly shut now :( doh). I accessorised simply with a big floral ring and some pink and black beads to finish it off... ;) oh and of course my Dune boots which really I need to give a rest!...

No comments:

Post a Comment