Monday 14 March 2011

SUMMERY FLORAL CROPPED TROUSERS & BUSTIERS!

Happy Monday peeps! Did you all have a lovely weekend? :) I hope so! Mine was fun filled, productive and busy one so I'm exhausted now and in need of another weekend! ...doh.
Anywho, as the sun was shining in good ol' Manchester yesterday for the Irish Festival- I dressed all summery with these floral jeans which I got from a car boot for £1 I turned up the hems to look 1950s style. I wore my much loved bustier top from Marks & Spencers with some little white plimsoles shoes. I accessorised with some vintage pearls, a pearl ring from primark and my much hearted, Galliano belt with cameo buckle which I got from Flannels! I topped the end of the weekend off, with a good laugh at the comedy store test night- for just £2!! Love it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment