Tuesday 22 March 2011

ROCK CHIC BONDAGE BLACK & ANIMAL PRINT TIGHTS!

Happy Tuesday! The sun is indeed shining gloriously in mucho, fabulous Manchester! I hope it is for you too? x
Anywho, I wore this little outfit on Saturday night, after I bought these incredible leather bondage shoes from Office for just £5!!!! They are high quality, soft leather too! I teamed them with Animal print grey tights from the Lowry Outlet with this high shine, black sexy dress which was £6 from a charity shop, and is from Primark! ( damn them and their bargains! They probably get mentioned/ worn more than Pretty Disturbia on here!) MENTAL NOTE- I must sort this!!! Anywho, I looked like this at 7pm, and at 5am when I got in from my friends party I was far more dishevelled and drunked to say the least. Tut tut Leesa.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment