Monday 21 March 2011

FLORAL MAXI DRESS WITH DENIM AND DIAMONDS!

Happy Monday Peeps! apart from the fact its gloomy, I'm tired and our office has lots of mice and mice traps scattered everywhere  at the moment... its all good. :) Anywho, I wore this outfit on Saturday for a girly day of shopping, putting down mouse traps and some work related errands! Wearing a touch of swarovski crystals and floral dresses made it all better though! I did actually lose my favourite diamante brooch on Saturday and the kind people of Manchester handed it in to the staff at the discount Office outlet, where I frantically tried on many fabulous pairs of shoes and bought some incredibly sexy ones for just £5!! Anywho, how nice was it I got it back- it made my year!!!  Sooooo... My dress was only £5 too from Warehouse in Cheshire oaks. My denim jacket is from Diesel which Ive owned forever. I accesorised with some pearls from Morgan and a cheap, grey elasticated belt to finish it off. 
O dear, Maybe I'm subconsiously wearing grey and white to match the mice?? blueerrggghhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment