Friday 11 March 2011

MULTICOLOURED LEGGINGS AND A VINTAGE COWBOY SHIRT

I'm all about the multi colours this week are'nt i! haha. I think its because the sun is shining and Summer feels well like its on its way! ;) Yesterday I wore this for a fun filled day in the office and then onto Rock Belly dance class followed by a dinner party where I made dinner for friends, therefore I did'nt get to sleep till 2am! ....tut tut on a school night too.
Anywho, this classic black dress is from H and M, which I teamed with these fab, multi-coloured leggings from an MFN sample sale! I popped on this vintage cowboy shirt with floral embroidery and accessorised with some beads from a charity shop and my darn Dune boots which I need to give a rest! 
Anywho, Happy Friday peeps- hope you all have a darn tootin one!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment