Wednesday 16 March 2011

BROWN DRIPS, VELVET, GOLD AND FLARES!

So, I wore this yesterday as I realised I don't wear trousers much these days, and these are my faves- an old classic pair from Morgan, which have kick flare pleats- really unusual! I bought them in bulk I love them so much and there comfortable too. I've never really seen anything like them. Okay... you get the idea!  I love them. I teamed it with this Pretty Disturbia drips vest which we still sell on the website for just £9.99! bargain! Anywho, I popped on my velvet shrug from Primark over it as well as an old, worn gold belt and I gave my Dune boots a rest by wearing these brown cowboy boots ones from a cheap shoe shop on Oldham street- which I can't think of the name of...doh. Anywho, I do love these trousers....

No comments:

Post a Comment