Tuesday 8 March 2011

SPARKLE DRAPES AND ANIMAL PRINT TIGHTS!

Well I wore this little outfit for a family get together at my Aunties, where we looked at old family slides for a laugh, I was a poser in my outfits even back then! :) My outfit consists of a little black body con dress from H&M with this fab silver drape top which I got from a clothes swap party- the back of it is gorgeous too- all lacey and cut out! I teamed it with these fab, grey animal print tights, which were a presy and some killer black patent heels- which I can barely walk in! haha...
I accessorised simply with a little black beaded bracelet and a black rose ring. I really do a tad unhappy in this pic, so I will blame it on the fact I look too dark, and am in need of a flash of colour!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment