Friday 25 February 2011

50'S STYLE FLOATY PASTELS WITH PRETTY DISTURBIA!

I can't decide if I like this outfit... or I just look a bit weird! haha.
Anywho... Happy Friday Peeps! I hope you have a mucho fine and dandy weekend planned? Mine will be starting with a posh Maccy D's tea, followed by drinks with friends at the Oyster bar. Tomorrow is coffee with an old friend, followed by a Rock belly dancing workshop with a fabulous, new friend!  Then, next week- I'm away to Centre parcs and a hen do it Nottingham so its all go! 
Anywho, this skirt is from Primark but I got it for £1 on a car booty. I teamed it with my much loved Pretty Disturbia logo tee- £21.99! with one of my fave vintage 80s belts and this Pretty Disturbia satin neck tie- £5.99 and my usual Dune boots- which I need to stop wearing so much! haha...
Anywho, best dash- have a fab one folks! ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment