Wednesday 2 February 2011

A CLOTHES SWAP PARTY DRESS & MATCHING JACKET FOR £5!

I wore this the day after my masquerade ball, for a mucho fabulous home cooked Hungarian family meal round at my Mum and Dads! Lucky me :)
The outfit consists of the beautiful blue denim dress which I got from a good friend of mine at a recent clothes swapping party! I was oooober chuft to then find this matching little lace and denim jacket for £5 in EXIT in Manchester! It matches, fabric wise - perfectly!!!! 
I teamed it with some black tights, and these gorgeous gold wedges, which were £2 from a car boot sale! I accessorised with one of my fave belts- this stunning patent leather, gold 80's vintage one with a big bow headband in my hair and a big diamante chunky silver ring which was £5 in the sale in Debenhams! I generally don't wear denim, but I love this lil suit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment