Friday 18 February 2011

BRIGHT BLUE, NAVY BLUE AND A 50P DRESS!

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS! I am indeed in a fine and dandy mood today after a successful meeting with House of Fraser this morning! ;) A lovely way to end the week!
Anywho, I don't really like blue, but last week I was definately having a blue day! I wore this for a meal out with friends to Livebait and for cocktails after in Browns. The top is Versace and I picked it up for just £15 from Elite Dress Agency in Manchester. I teamed it with bright blue leggings from New Look and popped this lil blue dress over the top, which was just 50p on a car boot sale! Bargain!!.. I wore some lovely blue suede shoes which were £10 in the office sale, many moons ago, and accessorised with this Navy blue leather vintage bag which I cant remember buying! I even popped on some bright blue eyeshadow to top it off!.... Have a fab weekend peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment