Friday 11 February 2011

SPARKLY 80S JACKETS WITH SOME BEIGE AND ANIMAL PRINT!

Happy Friday peeps!!! Whoooo... it's that time again! And I'm especially excited that I'm away in London this weekend for the Pure exhibition and then onto the Cotwolds for a Valentines break in the country!! 
Which is keeping me cheery despite the fact I feel tired, a tad hungover and am acheing from Rock belly dancing last night- and clubbing afterwards. On a school night too! tut tut!
Anywho, this outfit consists of a knitted striped polo neck top from Marks and Spencer, teamed with an American Apparel high shine mini skirt which I picked up from a clothes swapping party. I wore gathered high shine leggings with some beige comfy boots and this silvery gold 80s vintage jacket- which I styled as a shirt by tieing it in a knot! Contrasting prints are set to be big for SS11, so I teamed my stripey top with my much loved animal print holdall to complete the look! All I need to do now is smile! ;) Have a tip top weekend folks!....

1 comment:

  1. Heehee! rock belly dancing was awesome! Just wanted to share a little treat! enter baldwin at the checkout on motel rocks site and get 20% discount!

    ReplyDelete