Tuesday 1 February 2011

A SHOW GIRL FEATHER HEAD DRESS & HOT PINK BALL GOWN!

Well, its not every day you get to wear an outfit like this, in fact it comes once a decade for me. I say that because I last wore this hot pink ballgown at my 21st birthday party! Now 10 years on, I though I'd celebrate the fact I'm 31 and still fit in this lovely dress from Paris! (which cost me £80 on a university trip...and for which I did'nt eat so I could afford to buy it!) So.... I celebrated a joint masquerade party at my apartment, and twas a grand evening indeed! I wore the mighty fine, decade old dress, with some matching hot pink satin gloves from ebay, with an eyemask and feather head dress from a Masquerade online shop as well as this gorgeous feather cape from Accessorize, which was £15 in the sale, and it matched the head dress perfectly! ( I knew it would come in handy one day!) 
Oh, how I do love to dress up!....

No comments:

Post a Comment