Tuesday 4 January 2011

A MIGHTY FUN OUTFIT FOR A MIGHTY FINE NYE!

Happy New year peeps! I hope you had a mighty fine Christmas and New year like moi? I absolutely loved the time to rest and was pleased as punch with the Christmas Dinner I made for 9 people! I even got told it was the best Christmas dinner my Aunty had ever had! Compliment indeed!
I thought I'd start this years blog off with my New Years eve outfit which I wore to a house party at the Quays! It consists of this fabulous original 70's dress which was just £2 from Retro Rehab. I teamed it with my much loved white rufffle vintage shrug which was £20 from Portabello road market in London. I accessorised simply with some 80s vintage lace gloves and my favorite gold chunky, BIBA bracelet for a touch of sparkle!... An outfit I put together with things I already had! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment