Monday 24 January 2011

PURPLE & BLUE WITH PUNKY ZIPS, SNAKES AND CHUNKY CUFFS!

Happy Monday folks! Did you have a mighty fine weekend? I had a lovely relaxing one, starting with a trip to the gym in cowboy boots (Yep, I forgot my pumps- and that was'nt going to stop me exercising!) I rested and partied lots too, therefore feeling quite worse for wear this morning! Tut tut to being out so late dancing last night!
Anywho, This fab outfit was what I wore on Thursday last week, it consists of this fab Hennes purple polo neck with matching leggings, teamed with this lovely punky blue dress which I got from a friend at the clothes swapping party, I had a few weeks ago. I accesorised with some black and gold stud earrings to match this funky vintage style belt with snakes on, only costing 50p on a car boot sale with this other mighty great bargain bangle from Warehouse which was reduced to just £2 in the sale!! My boots were also half price in the January sales- £72.50 from Dune, to replace my fave Russell and Bromley ones which looked the same and recently died :( x weep....

No comments:

Post a Comment