Friday 7 January 2011

JACKIE KENNEDY STYLE OR JUST A BIT GRANNY?

Okay, so I've been heavily influenced on my love for 50's fashion after getting quite an obsession with watching Mad Men over Christmas. I mean, who does'nt want to look like Joan with her sexy curves and perfect make up?! Anywho, I realised how Jackie Kennedy style this pink shift dress was, which I bought for £5 from Retro Rehab, and having never worn it I thought a family Party over the holidays was just the occassion. I teamed it with some big silver stud earrings which were a gift, with some cream fishnet tights from Next and these pretty patent shoes which were from a cheap shoe shop in Manchester for just £10! ....They did however make my toes bleed but I felt like a glam granny all the same! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment