Wednesday 19 January 2011

A MUCH NEEDED MAKEOVER FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

Well, yep it was that time again where I turned a year older and celebrated it in many fun filled ways! I wore this on my actual birthday which was last Friday for a lunch date in Selfridges, a MAC makeover and then a sophisticated night out and a hotel in Chester, with of course lots of shopping fitted in and around it all.
I had such a fabulous day! The outfit consists fully of presents apart from my black satin, Pretty Disturbia neck bow- £5.99, and velvet boots which were £2 on a car boot sale- brand new and unworn! ....bargain. My gorgeous satin, animal print shirt is from Zara, the velvet pencil skirt from Republic (just £5 in the sale!!!) and the bag from the Lowry outlet centre! How I do love my animal prints... Oh and some falsh eyelashes/ professional make up to lift my 29+2 year old face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment