Thursday 6 January 2011

HORSE RIDING, HOT PANTS AND BLACK!

I hope your all having a tres lovely weekend eve? I am really enjoying working late on my business and getting organised after my delightful rest at Christmas! 
Anywho, I wore this t'other day for a day lounging around the house and to go out lunching at The Earth Cafe in Manchester with college friends to exchange Christmas gifts. The outfit consists of a classic black vintage poloneck top (which I love and can't bear to get rid of despite its musty smell and laddering at the neckline!) I teamed it with this sexy lil hot pants which were a Christmas gift and my much loved crushed velvet leggings which were £15 from New Look. I wore brown point knee points and acessorised with a classic black studded belt and my new Vivienne Westwood Necklace, which again, was a mucho loved Christmas present. I did indeed get spoilt this year!!! 
Okay, Is it just me or do I look like Im going horse- riding??....

No comments:

Post a Comment