Tuesday 11 January 2011

WHITE BLOUSE & COW BOOTS WITH A TOUCH OF FLORAL!

I'm ahead of myself as I'm wearing this today and don't usually get to post what I'm wearing on the actual day itself! It's also a first for something else new, as I've sadly made myself my own birthday album today! (For my looming Birthday on Friday) How sad is that. Very, I can tell you! Especially as it full of Happy Birthday songs. Cheesy Happy Birthday Songs. Not the behaviour of a 31 year old to be really....but who cares! 
The outfit consists of this lovely white satin blouse which is original 80s- a much appreciated Christmas present from my mum! with this floral print skirt which was 50p on a car boot sale! I teamed it with some high shine navy leggings from New Look and my vintage white cowboy which were £8 from COW vintage shop in Manchester. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment