Monday 10 January 2011

A RUBY RED DRESS WORN AS A SKIRT FOR 50S STYLE!

I hope you all had a mucho fabulous weekend? Mine was fun filled as usual! It all started with a day in the office, a meeting with Selfridges, Manchester, shopping in the sales, drinks at The Radisson hotel cocktail bar, followed by a meal at Gauchos...and that was just Friday! 
I wore this little ensemble which consists on my much loved and muchly worn black vintage poloneck top, teamed with a grey mohair jumper from Oasis with a diamante brooch.  I wore my over the knee boots for warmth and accessorised with my usual rings as well as a spiral black one bought from Malta on holiday and my Vivienne Westwood red heart bag, which I do indeed, heart! The skirt, is actually a cheap dress which I just to wear as a pencil skirt!....

No comments:

Post a Comment