Tuesday 21 December 2010

CHRISTMAS RED AND SNOWY WHITE KNITS!

Happy Christmas eve-eve-eve....Eve peeps! Not long now hey! Just 4 days to go to the big day! With that in mind, I've managed to dress quite festive for the most part of December, and this outfit is no exception! My red polo neck was bought from a little boutique in Hungary, which I teamed with this lil black shrug from Manchester Markets for £5! With it, I wore this lovely knitted traffic people skirt which was £10 in a sale- its oober fab, with harlequins and trumpets on it- very kitsch! I wore, black velvet leggings for warmth, and accessorised with this lovely bag from Tkmaxx which was a much loved present, with my diamante belt and a funky pendant. I'm also wearing lil red boots to match for another touch of claret! 
This may be my last post for 2010, so I wish you all a very sparkly, fun filled festive Christmas and all the best for 2011! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment