Monday 6 December 2010

POP UP BOUTIQUE AND PRETTY DISTURBIA FLORALS!

I wore this last Thursday for the exclusive launch of THE PARTY BOUTIQUE pop up Shop in Manchester which showcases designs from lots of up and coming Manchester designers. It was a great launch night with cocktails, champers, canapes and goodie bags, and many a glamorous guest! 
I wore my black velvet leggings with my high heel witchy boots and this Pretty Disturbia blurred floral body con dress £49.99, teamed with a knitted red shrug and matching red chunky belt. I accessorised with a big black sequin ring from a Manchester fashion network sample sale in the traingle. The Pop up shop is open every day except Christmas day throughout the festive period and is situated on the 1st floor, suite 26- Barton Arcade ( just off Deansgate/ St Annes square) in Manchester city centre, please pop by and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment