Tuesday 14 December 2010

SKINNY JEANS, PATCHWORK LEATHER & A BATWING 80'S TOP!

Can you believe its just 11 days to Christmas!!! Madness indeed!!! I'm tres excited and have really gone to town on it this year, with a Christmas tree in every room and I've even made my own wreath! :) 
I never usually wear jeans, but as I was only going round to someones house on Saturday and wanted to wear this big glam top, I made the exception! The top is stunning, and an original vintage 80s' batwing sequin top- I've never worn it and I've had it years! I teamed it with my oldest skinny jeans, some lil red boots and this vintage patchwork leather bag, which was just £5 from a Charity shop in Chester! I accessorised simply with my much loved Biba chunky bracelet to finish it off! x

No comments:

Post a Comment