Wednesday 8 December 2010

WHITE FLUFFY JUMPERS WITH VINTAGE SKIRTS!

Soooo... I wore this yesterday as I wanted to layer up and keep warm but felt festive! Thus the lovely white fluffy jumper, which I got from a car boot sale for just £2! I wore it over a cheap cream polo neck top and teamed it with this fabulous vintage stripe skirt, which I bought as a suit from a Charity Shop- when pieced with the jacket its very geek chic!! I wore grey marl leggings from New Look and some point brown boots to match my brown velvet vintage belt from Rags to Bitches in Manchester! I also bunched my hair up bjork stylee, which was great but not practical when walking round Manchester in blistering cold winds! doh. Methinks I need to add some earmuffs to my Christmas list!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment