Tuesday 28 October 2014

Razor Sharp Fashion!


mail.jpg

Hey Peeps! To begin with, I'd like to express my love for a brand that is true punk but also feminine and obviously fabulous, and that brand is the one and only Hell Bunny! I adore it :) If anyone ever wants to give me a Hell Bunny Gift any time soon they are totally welcome! I wore this cute little HB dress with a white cardigan and black leggings for a day in the design studio with my lovely PD Dollys! Yes at first glance it may look a bit grim, but that's all part of the charm :) Are you guys after some leggings too? I can definitely help you peeps :) We have a ton of beautiful ones in stock at PD ASOS Marketplace! Check them out at the following link:https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=leggings. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment