Saturday 4 October 2014

How To ... Style With Stripes!


Hey Peeps, not to be a moany Margaret today, but honestly I'm so very tired! I look noticeably tired on this picture as I had little to no sleep the night before, due to the heat and pains in my legs :( I need it  to be one of those days where I can sleep all day with my eyes wide open so no one can notice and I can stay professional :P My striped sensation dress is from Topshop, as is the blazer :) I teamed it with simple black leggings and a much MUCH loved perspex necklace from my favourie Afflecks Palace store, Extreme Largeness! Are you guys wanting to try styling with stripes peeps? Attempt with caution :P At PD ASOS Marketplace, we are selling a small collection of striped items that will complete your wardrobe :) Check them out: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+stripe&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= . Happy shopping peeps! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment