Sunday 26 October 2014

The Beauty Of Bows!


mail.jpg

Hello peeps :) While my outfit may suggest differently, I am NOT feeling blue today, far from it :) I love my outfit choice for the day and blue is one of my favorite colors :) To begin with, this tunic was an amazing find from a car boot sale ( I know right, fashion bargain!), which I then teamed with a denim waistcoat bought from Palma on my last holiday :) I popped on a blue headscarf and a heart- breaker necklace which was purchased from the Elite Dress Agency ( fun fact - Elite Dress Agency is one of my fav shops!). Plus my white loafers too :P Blue is such a cool color, and we have a ton of blue stock over at PD ASOS Marketplace here:https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6294&f:gender=1. Get shopping :) Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment