Saturday 18 October 2014

The Pink Lady!


mail.jpg



Hey there peeps :) I know what you're thinking, who runs this blog, Leesa Bertram or one of the Pink Ladies from Grease :P This wasn't my initial intention when putting the outfit together but it's kind of pretty perfect :) I achieved this look by wearing layers of hot pink for a day in the office, followed by going to a selection of tea rooms with my amazing cousin :) I teamed the pink explosion with my much loved maternity jeans and layered vests :) A vintage pink bandana and my vintage Kookai pink blazer complete the look and kind of make me look like Rizzo :) But no fear, I will NOT be coming in tomorrow looking like Sanda- Dee :P Do you guys wanna go for the legendary Pink Lady look too? Check out our pink collection on PD ASOS Marketplace, you'll love it :) Here's the link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6293. Kisses from the Pink Lady! Aka Leesa ;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment