Tuesday 21 October 2014

Perfectly Punk!


mail.jpg

Hey peeps :) Hope all is well with every single one of you my lovelies! More fashion talk, as.... you know ... it is a fashion blog :P Yes, it's another tunic and leggings ensemble, I know, shocker :P This isn't just any tunic and leggings ensemble though ... this is a PUNK inspired one :) Wearing my fab red and black tunic with my comfy leggings, I then teamed it with a funky cropped leather jacket and my Extreme Largeness necklace :) Oh, and a statement staple bandana of-course :) I feel so punk, and you guys totally can too! Check out our punky collection at PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link, you'll LOVE it:)https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+punk&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Happy Punky shopping! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment