Tuesday 14 October 2014

Primark For The Win!


Hello Peeps :) So happy to see you today! I'll have to be quick with this blog as it's nautical based again and I know you guys will think you've read it many times before ( sorry ...). I wore this Primark tunic with my ever so comfortable and yet ever so stylish navy leggings :) Teamed with a vintage bow and my much loved Urban Outfitters nautical cardigan and my flip flops, I feel stylish and comfy right now :) Are you guys after some funky knitwear too? You just HAVE to check out what we've got for sale on PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link, you wont regret it peeps :)  https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:category=cardigans%3Bjumpers. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment