Monday 20 October 2014

Androgynous? Absolutely!


mail.jpg

Hello my lovely peeps :) How're you all doing? Good I hope :) It's that time again where I'd like to blog about my outfit of the day and in general, just rant a bit :) And with todays funky outfit. I hope I shaln't dissapoint! Today I wore a mens re-worked white shirt with leggings, my funky (and favorite) white Deichman loafers, and to top it off I added a wonderfully exquisite Vivienne Westwood neck tie :) You can never ever fail style wise when wearing a Vivienne Westwood piece, it's practically a scientific fact ;) A fun, funky androgynous outfit for a day in the office! Are you guys after a cool neck tie too? Check out some of ours in stock on PD ASOS Marketplace :) Here's the link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#_&f:category=ties. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment