Tuesday 6 July 2010

MIXING RED PRINTS & BRACED PENCIL DRESSES!

I wore this the other day for a day crammed with meetings and to watch Pretty Woman in Spinningfields, Manchester with friends that evening! It was great night, and I do recommend you watch the free films of a Thursday night if you have'nt already done so!

Anywho, I wore, this little outfit which consists of a classic, braces pencil dress with buttons, bought from the Vestry a few years ago for £35. I teamed it with a vintage red striped shirt from Retro Rehab and with a contrasting check print vintage neckscarf and animal print flat shoes from Primark to finish it off.
I felt really smart all day, but I was cold in the evening even with a blanket and my vintage shirt buttons kept popping open so I flashed at passers by! doh...

No comments:

Post a Comment