Wednesday 30 June 2010

HATED JEANS & BOOB TUBES FOR CLEANING!

Okay, I'm tres naughty, not having blogged until last friday but I have just bought a new apartment which is in mucho need of work and TLC!

So, As a rule, I don't do jeans. 1. everyone wears them. 2. everyone wears them too much, 3. There just not comfy to wear and 4. I look weird in denim.
But, in order to clean my little flat on my hands and knees on Saturday I had to donn these Next ones which I've had about 10 years! I popped on a boob tube from ASOS, headscarf to match and some Primark pointy flats to add a touch of glamour, accessorising with some very heavy and unpractical drop earrings from Mikey and my classic gold and black Versace belt because, even when I'm cleaning I want to feel glamorous.
Safe to say after tip runs and a day of cleaning in the hot sunshine, I did not look at all glamorous at the end of the day and happily ditched the jeans for a pencil skirt as soon as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment