Tuesday 1 June 2010

BANANA WOMAN & 80S BLAZERS!

I hope you all had a fine and dandy bank holiday weekend? I had lots of things planned but ended up staying in for one reason or another, which actually made a nice change.

I wore this outfit yesterday for a a drink at Mulligans,( the old Irish pub of Deansgate) The ensemble, consists of some high shine navy leggings from a market stall in London £3, teamed with an old loved pair of yellow boots from River Island, A Pretty Disturbia cream doll face side seam vest dress £34.99 and this vintage blazer which was £2 from a car boot sale and is original 1980's. I accessorised with a yellow bag from New Look and my snake necklace from Portabello road market. I don't wear yellow a lot these days, due to the fact it seems to cause a lot anger/ laughter in people when I wear it! Resulting in verbal abuse on the streets of Manchester, such as "Banana Woman!" or laughter and pointing?! mad huh... its only a colour after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment