Thursday 3 June 2010

GREY, RELIGION AND DKNY!

Happy Weekend eve peeps! I hope you have something nice planned for this evening? If your in Manchester, there's free films on at Spinningfield and tonights is the ultimate classic, Dirty Dancing! I plan to watch it with a nice blanket and nibbles!

Anywho, I wore this yesterday for a jam packed day in the office and then on to Las Iguanas on Deansgate for Tea.
The outfit, consists of a black dress from the Vestry, teamed with some grey leggings from H&M, my much loved Religion jacket £85, and some oober big, glam studded heels from Primark, which were reduced to £10! (and are nearly too high to walk in!)
I accessorised with a versace belt and DKNY bag to complete the look and add a touch of pattern to punk it up!
Now wheres that blanket?... Hope to see you at the film later! ;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment