Monday 14 June 2010

VINTAGE WEDDING DRESSES FOR A NIGHT IN!

Well I hope you all had a fabulous weekend? Mine was indeed fancy pants as I went to a beautiful wedding and went out with friends last night. Basically drinking and partying far too much, but loving every minute of it!

Anywho, as I went to a wedding it seemed appropriate for me to post this older pic of me in a wedding dress, which I wore for a fancy dress hen do a few weeks ago.
The outfit consists of this lovely vintage dress from Rags to Bitches in Manchester which was £30, teamed with some classic pearls and a headband from H&M which was just £2 in the sale. I popped on some satin cream shoes to complete the bridal outfit, which I put together using things I already had! A great night was had with all the other bridal beauties, so much so- I want to do it again very soon!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment