Monday 7 June 2010

MONOCHROME WITH A DASH OF RED!

Well I have lots to do today as I have 2 big meetings so I'll keep this sweet and petite...

I wore this little outfit to a joint 30th at Tiger Tiger on Saturday at the Boogie Wonderland club upstairs. Its a great night if you want to step back in time and listen to all the 80's classics. Anywho, the outfit consists of the vintage ruffle ra-ra dress, which I last wore on New Years eve. I teamed it with an animal print belt I bought from a car boot sale for £1 with some cheap and cheerful beads and a red rose necklace, also £1!. I also popped on some classic red peep toe shoes to finish it off and this classic monochrome blazer from Zara, which I rolled back the sleeves of.
By 3.30am, I was indeed walking home bare foot and craving my slippers, and looking a tad disheveled as you can imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment