Wednesday 2 June 2010

RED, RUFFLES & DOGTOOTH CHECK!

Happy Hump day! It's that time again! Where do the weeks go? I mean it's June, already... Huh!

Anywho, yesterday I wore this little outfit which consists of a fitted red polo neck (which Ive had years- and kind of strangles me!), with some matching red, ribbed tights. Over that I popped on this lovely dogtooth zip up top which I got from a car boot sale for just £2- but is originally from Next.
This high shine, gather skirt is one of my fave's from Primark and for a touch of vintage I popped on my vintage patent 80's boots which were just £5 from Rags to Bitches vintage shop in Manchester.
I added some classic red lippy to finish off the look for a day of meetings and popping to Sale to see friends in the evening! a viola.

No comments:

Post a Comment