Thursday 8 July 2010

BRIGHT FLORALS & HOT PINK VINTAGE!

Happy weekend eve peeps! I hope you have some lovely things planned this weekend, and unlike me will be packing and moving house! As well as going to a 30th birthday party and a burlesque show!

Anywho, I wore this yesterday which was a tad summery considering the weather but what the heck! It consists of a floral maxi dress which I got last year from George at Asda for just £2 in the sale! I heart it and its great for summer or going out. I teamed it with a purple shrug from London with a pink vintage 80's belt and clutch bag which were both a £1 each from car boot sales and the bag is real leather! I acessorised simply with a butterfly necklace and some pearls around my wrist to finish it off, with comfy flat shoes so I was quick on my feet for all the dashing about I'm doing this week!...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE A GOOD BARGAIN! and a good blog. :D I've not been blogging for long but I have trying! fashion-rambler.blogspot.com have a looksee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful outfit - great bargains, well done!
    Greetings from Ireland
    xoxo

    http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look if you get a chance, we'd really love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete