Thursday 15 July 2010

£2.50 DRESSES & KILLER HEELS!!

I did'nt even get chance to get a pic of myself yesterday as I worked so late and then forgot! My life is somewhat chaotic at the moment with decorating a new place, moving, as well as packing and preparing for the Pure Exhibiton in London! and a fashion shoot tomorrow!!!
I love to be busy but I am somewhat overfaced! ( Even for me!)

Anywho, I wore this the other day to go to a joint 30th party, which again wen't on until the early hours of the morning! The dress was a bargain from Ebay for just £2.50 and was knee length so I shortened it and teamed some classic black leggings underneath. My killer animal print heels were also a bargain from Primark for £6 in the sale. I accessorised with some cheap gold earrings from Manchester market for £2 and popped on my classic red lipstick for a touch of rouge!...

No comments:

Post a Comment